Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Catching up and stuff...

Hey everyone! It's all over now, it's really a bitter-sweet feeling. I would really like to thank everyone that made it out to the exhibition. For the people that made it all work out and especially for the support we all got.

So whats next... Well...

1) I need new equipment: My camera can no longer function normally :( and also need a new lens (thinking canon)

2) Planning on bigger better things... one of these things is moving

3) My reinvention (in hopes to hone my style of photography and be branded), new website, blog, logo and all the other fun stuff it takes to be a photographer.

4) Catching up with some editing and blog posts, as well as photos that i owe people... sorry guys, but they will be great!

Ralph From Co-Op




A message to all:
Don't stop shooting
Also I've met amazing people in the last 2 years that I will never forget!
See you at Grad!

Thanks everyone for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment